Have you been dreaming of private lessons to help you reach your artistic and crafting goals? Well, your dream has come true!
Private Tutoring Sessions are available in a range of crafts and are excellent for many reasons:
- Tailored to suit your individual needs and interests
- Private sessions happen when it works for YOU!
- You prefer virtual sessions
- You need support with specific questions or projects
- You are interested in learning multiple crafts at the same time
- You prefer a quieter or more predictable environment for learning
- You prefer to go at your own pace
We do allow up to two attendees for each private session. This is great for parent-child, friends or partners to have a shared experience.
Our current private tutoring sessions include topics in:
- Fiber Arts (Knitting, Crochet, Macrame, Embroidery, Sewing, Tapestry Weaving)
- Folk Crafts (Basket Weaving, Candle Making, Leather Crafting)
- Plants and Nature (Plant Care 101, Floral Arrangement, Bonsai)
- Paper Arts (Origami, Paper Quilling)
- Jewelry Making (Polymer Clay, wire earrings, metal and leather working)
- Mixed Media (Watercolor, Acrylic Painting, Gouache, Sketching)
- Something else you have in mind not on the list? Let us know!
Pricing for Private Tutoring Sessions (materials not included)
Where are Private Tutoring Sessions held?
In person - Come to our spacious studio and meet in-person with your instructor
Virtual - We will set up a Zoom video call and our instructor will see you online
Other - Some instructors may be able to travel to meet you elsewhere. Travel fees will likely apply depending on distance.