Are you an independent artist, artisan or maker in the Boston or Chicago areas? If so, let's talk! Unlike farmers markets or fairs where the creator needs to be present, we will take care of the entire customer sales experience so you only need to worry about stocking your products.
How it works:
1. Let's meet
2. Whether it's wholesale or consignment, we can figure out a model that works for you!
3. Drop off your products and set up display at designated location in our store
4. We manage the entire customer sales experience including payment collection
5. Creators receive weekly sales reports and bi-weekly payments
What we look for:
We are looking for local crafters, artists and makers who work in categories such as art, home decor and furniture, jewelry and accessories, personal care, paper products, pottery and ceramics, pet products and pre-packaged food items. At the moment, we are not accepting second hand or vintage items.
We are actively seeking makers and products that have the following characteristics:
- Natural ingredients
- Locally sourced materials (with the exception of metals and minerals)
- Sustainable practices
- Mission driven
- Minority or women owned
Please Contact Us to join our growing community of local artisans and brands!